- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- High-level communication skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Time management and planning skills
- Salary: negotiation + KPI
- Performance reviewing per quarter with promotion and growth salary assessment.
- Carefully trained about SAAS market and B2B sale techniques.
- Working in leading SAAS start-up company in Vietnam with growth rate is about 200% per quarter.
- Other Benefits: Holidays, day offs, awards, guarantee, etc.